Account Manager in their Customer Service Operations department where she managed all new projects for customers, developed and maintained project plans and was responsible for coordinating and tracking change management activities. EBetterBooks is offering a wide range of bookkeeping services to Boston’s Businesses. Financial Restructuring Solutions support companies in correcting financial and operational issues caused by significant disruptions in their business dynamics. Our Chief Restructuring Officers are highly skilled at assessing your company’s current performance and its market dynamics to quickly identify the underlying causes for its financial distress. Our CROs work with you to develop tactics that help you return your company to a steady, solvent state step by step.
Intelli Bookkeeping is a bookkeeping expert that provides customized financial services for small businesses throughout the Cambridge area. Dimov Tax Specialists provides bookkeeping solutions to businesses in Boston. Experienced with industries such as biotech, retail, and manufacturing, the firm assists in tracking and recording financial transactions for areas such as payroll, accounts payable and receivable, sales tax, and tax preparation. It also offers to compile, review, and audit financial statements for various entities, from LLCs to corporations and partnerships.
Move Your Business Forward: Get Started Today
Judy is a CPA with over 20 years of accounting experience in both the public and private sectors. She started her career in public accounting and gained both audit and tax experience bookkeeping boston while working on large and small clients in various industries. Judy spent 11 years at Tufts University serving in different capacities all within the General Accounting department.
- It also provides payroll services and tax preparation, as well as assisting with the formation of small to large-scale companies.
- Paul has an extensive background in financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, accounting, and analysis as well as experience preparing financial statements in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Karen maintained A/P, A/R, payroll, bank accounts, budgeting, month, quarter and year end financial reports as well as worked with auditors and outside parties.
- We can help you with all your bookkeeping needs, from setting up your books to tracking your expenses and income.
- Whether that’s assisting with federal/state corporate returns, federal/state personal returns, tax credits, tax extensions, 1099s, quarterly tax estimates, or something else tax-related, we’re happy to help.
- Z&Z Accounting Services L.L.C. is a full-service accounting firm that provides viable financial solutions for individuals and businesses across the Boston metro.
Linda holds a BS in Finance from the University of Massachusetts in Dartmouth and an MBA from Northeastern University. She has extensive experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, bank reconciliations, and financial reporting. Danielle started her accounting career working as a bookkeeper for a property management and electronics company while attending college. Leslie has provided bookkeeping, controller and operational support services to businesses since 1997. Her expertise spans bookkeeping, payroll, benefits administration and office management. An entrepreneur herself, she has an in-depth understanding of the challenges that small businesses and startups face.
Providing Bookkeeping Services in Boston, Kendall Square and Beyond
Paul has an extensive background in financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, accounting, and analysis as well as experience preparing financial statements in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles. A dedicated bookkeeping and accounting team is important for any small business. Our experts in United States handle the day-to-day auditing, tax reporting, payroll processing, financial reporting services and more. Kelly earned her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Bryant University , where she majored in accounting and minored in legal studies. She started her career as a junior staff accountant for a mortgage banking company and was quickly promoted to staff accountant and awarded the honor of teammate of the year.